Why Choose Canna Care Docs?
High-quality physicians: All of our licensed physicians have spotless records and are in good standing with the Medical Board of MA, RI, ME, CT, DE, FL, DC, IL, PA and MD - we are the most professional physicians in this medical specialty since 2012 – we will educate you about the science of medical cannabis so you can understand the best way to improve your quality of life.
QUALIFYING CONDITIONS IN Pennsylvania –
The Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Act defines a “serious medical condition” as any one of the following:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Cancer – and cancer in remission
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity.
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).
- Huntington’s Disease.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Intractable Seizures.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective.
- Sickle Cell Anemia.
- Terminal Illness
- Opioid Dependence disorder
- Cancer in remission